- Head of the Group for Theoretical Physics of Nuclei, Elementary Particles and Fields at the F-1 Department of Theoretical Physics, Jozef Stefan Institute and visiting scientist at CERN.
- Area of research: theoretical high energy physics.
- Main interests: quark & lepton flavor phenomenology, top quark & Higgs physics, interplay of cosmology and particle physics, applications of machine learning to particle physics
- Associate professor at the physics department of University of Ljubljana.
- Coorganizing "Joined FMF-JSI high energy physics seminar" series.
- Participating in a collective blog.
- Video lectures: TEDxLjubljana 2018, GGI lectures on flavor physics and CP violation.
Jernej Fesel Kamenik
"Jozef Stefan" Institute
F-1 Department for theoretical physics (room C258)
Address: Jamova 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Phone: +386 1 477 3262